Hello everyone!! I’m here today with a super easy card using Deco Foil and Die Cuts!
While I was at Creativiation in January, my friends from Thermoweb gave me a couple of the new Watercolor Deco Foil!! I have to say they are so pretty!! I haven’t had a chance to play with them until now.
Take a look at a picture I posted on Instagram when I came back:
Aren’t these colors pretty? Here are the names:
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Amber Watercolor
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Summer Rainbow Watercolor
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Amethyst Watercolor
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Lapis Watercolor
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Emerald Watercolor
Since its St. Patrick’s Day, I figured today is the best time to use the Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil!
Take a look at my card:
I love the watercolor effect this foil gives off.
Here is how I created this card:
- I measured the Simon Says Stamp Lucky To Know You die so that I could measure the Deco Foil Peel n Stick Toner Sheets and theEmerald Watercolor Deco Foil.
- I placed the Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil on top of the Deco Foil Peel n Stick Toner Sheet and ran it through my laminator.
- Once the sheet comes out of the laminator, die cut the foil sheet.
- Since the toner sheet is a peal and stick, all you have to do is adhere it to the black cardstock.
Take a closer look:
Nice and easy. Using Deco Foil and Die Cuts are a fun way to make a quick card in no time.
What do you think? I would love to hear from you below!
What’s even better is a SALE!!!
Thermoweb is celebrating National Craft Month and they are doing a Ultimate Deco Foil Giveaway!!
Plus you get 15% off and free shipping all month long on orders $15.00 or more.
Now that is awesome!! Its time to shock up on all of your favorite Deco Foil products!
I’m going to pick up the Deco Foil Transfer Gel! I was this gel in action at Creativation. Its a must have.
(Affiliate links used at no additional cost to you. Thanks!)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
6 thoughts on “Using Deco Foil and Die Cuts”
I do love DecoFoil tranfer sheets. These watercolor patterns and transfer gel are in my wishlist 🙂
Your card is fantastic, Kymona!
Hey Helen!!! You will love these Foil colors!
I have these transfer sheets and they work fantastically!! Will have to look at the gel now!!
Yes, I love playing with foil! The gel was fun to play with in January so I can’t wait to get one so I can share it with all of you!
Love that card and thanks so much for sharing our National Craft Month Sale and promo!
Hey Julia!! Thank you so much!! I love Thermoweb! This is a great sale so I had to share. I ordered some of the gel and can’t wait for it to come.