Hello everyone!! I’m here today using pattern paper to create a CAS card. Gossamer Blue is a monthly crafts club dedicated to inspiring and motivation memory keepers and crafters alike.
Each month they come out with 3 different types of kits:
Each kit is full of amazing goodies!
Here are some peeks at some of the kits:
I used the Planner Pages Kit paper to create my card, take a look:
Here’s how I created this card:
- Cut the card base to 4.25 by 11, scored at 5.50.
- Cut the pattern paper to 4.25 by 5.50.
- Adhered the pattern paper to the card front using Tombow Mono Adhesive + Permanent.
- Using Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart Envelope Die cut the small note card out of Bristol cardstock.
- Use the Mini MISTI to stamp the sentiment from The Stamp Market You Are My Fave stamp set on the die cut notecard using Versafine Onyx Ink.
- Add 3M foam adhesive to the note card and adhere it to the center of the card front.
Nice, easy and a great way to use up pattern paper.
What do you think? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
One thought on “Using Pattern Paper to Create a CAS Card”
Love your CAS cards!❤❤❤❤