Hello everyone!! Happy November!! It’s Technique Tuesday December 2018 Release Day!!
Can you believe December is here already? I can’t, just yesterday we were saying Happy New Year, LOL! Well, here we are, let’s make the most of this month!
Yayyyyy!!! The day has finally arrived! It’s release day for Technique Tuesday. They are releasing 3 clear stamps and 3 crafting die!
Let’s look at what I created:
My favorite stamp set from this months release is this stamp set called 365 Days! This stamp set can be used all year round. On cards, in your planner and scrapbook pages!
Creating this card was easy.
- Cut the desert storm cardstock to 5.50 by 4.25, scored at 4.25.
- Randomly stamp the sentiment on the card front using Versamark Ink.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder over the stamped sentiments and heat set it.
- Stamp the sentiment again on lime green cardstock using Versafine Ink.
- Use a scallop punch to punch the sentiment out.
- Adhere the scallop punch cardstock to the front of the card front using foam dots.
Nice and easy!
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!