Hello everyone and welcome to Altenew’s December 2018 Release Blog Hop!! Today we are showcasing all of the new markers and embellishments. If you arrived here from the talented Gayatri Murali blog, then you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, then you will want to start at the beginning, the Altenew Card Blog so that you don’t miss a thing!
Take a look at my kraft scrapbook:
Super clean and simple kraft scrapbook is perfect for any occasion.
For the front of this scrapbook, I used the Sweet Hearts Adhesive Wood Veneers to create a simple title.
Take a look inside:
This scrapbook was created with several pieces of dessert storm cardstock and bind the book using the We R Memory Keepers Cinch.
I used dessert storm cardstock because its so neutral and matches with any color added to it. This allows the scrapbook to focus on different occasions within the year.
One the first page, I created a pocket and a tag for my journaling. Its a private message to my niece. I tucked it away, so that others can view the pages but not the message upon opening it.
I decorated these page with the Green Fields Enamel Dots and the Butterfly Acetate Die Cuts.
I love adding texture behind my photos because it adds depth. Adding the date with the date stamp is a perfect way keep track of when events happen.
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to SIX lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog and Altenew Scrapbook Blog on Sunday, December 16th, 2018.
- In addition I have a $30 gift certificate to giveaway from comments left on this post by Tuesday, December 11th at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 12th, 2018.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is the:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Altenew Card Blog
Altenew Scrapbook Blog
Kymona Tracey ← you are here
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Altenew products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Thanks to everyone who participated and left all of the wonderful comments on my blog. I wish everyone could win but I can only choose one winner.
Are you ready to see who won? Here you go:
Congratulations Nessy!!! You are the lucky winner of the $30 gift certificate from Altenew! Please contact Altenew at email@example.com with the subject line “Altenew November 2018 Stencil/Ink Spray Release Blog Hop Winner from Kreative Kymona Blog by December 15th, 2018 to claim your prize.
Once again, thanks to all of you for stopping by and leaving some love on my blog.
Hello everyone!! Happy November!! It’s Technique Tuesday December 2018 Release Day!!
Can you believe December is here already? I can’t, just yesterday we were saying Happy New Year, LOL! Well, here we are, let’s make the most of this month!
Yayyyyy!!! The day has finally arrived! It’s release day for Technique Tuesday. They are releasing 3 clear stamps and 3 crafting die!
365 Days Stamp Set
Decorative Dividers Crafting Dies
Joyous Juniper Stamp Set
Joyous Juniper Crafting Dies
Beau and Beatrice Beaver Stamp Set
Beau and Beatrice Beaver Crating Dies
Let’s look at what I created:
My favorite stamp set from this months release is this stamp set called 365 Days! This stamp set can be used all year round. On cards, in your planner and scrapbook pages!
Creating this card was easy.
- Cut the desert storm cardstock to 5.50 by 4.25, scored at 4.25.
- Randomly stamp the sentiment on the card front using Versamark Ink.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder over the stamped sentiments and heat set it.
- Stamp the sentiment again on lime green cardstock using Versafine Ink.
- Use a scallop punch to punch the sentiment out.
- Adhere the scallop punch cardstock to the front of the card front using foam dots.
Nice and easy!
Let’s take a closer look:
What more inspiration?
Stop on by Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration and to see what my fellow team members created just for you!
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Technique Tuesday products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!