Hello everyone!! End of year organizing can be a pain but its necessary. It’s refreshing to start a new year with things in place.
Today I’m going to show you how I organize all of my metal stamping jewelry pieces and tools using Deflecto’s Stackable Caddy Organizer and Caddy Storage Tray.
Let’s take a look:
I started metal stamping two years ago, and my supplies have grown tremendously. My supplies were all over the place- in drawers, baskets, handmade pouches- everywhere.
It was getting on my nerves, really. So I decided for the new year, all of my jewelry making supplies needed to be in one handy place so that I can create without looking in a million different places.
The stackable caddy organizer and tray was my first choice.
- It has multiple units that can be conveniently stacked and locked using the lift and lock feature. When I take each compartment out of the frame, I can stack them nicely to the side of my desk for easy access.
- It has three different compartment sizes-small, medium, and large. All of my supplies come in different sizes, so this feature is excellent for holding the tools, jewelry pieces, and accessories separately.
- The removable storage containers feature hinged, snap-tight lids for convenience.
- I love the lids because I know for sure my jewelry pieces are safe and secure inside of each bin.
- It’s great for on-the-go storage.
- The caddy storage tray fits neatly inside the large storage container. It has ten medium compartments and one large compartment.
- All of my small jewelry pieces fit so neatly in these compartments. Since I use these the most, it makes sense that they are right on top for me to see.
Sooooo, tell me what you think? Are you still looking for a way to store and organize your supplies? I hope I was able to help you make up your mind.
I’ve used these caddy’s to store other items as well, to see how I organize my journal supplies check out this post as well.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links are used at no cost to you. The Deflecto products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hello, and welcome to Altenew’s December 2019 Ink Release Blog Hop!! Today we are showcasing brand new inks. If you arrived here from the talented blog, Ashley Tucker then you are on the right track. If this is your first stop, then you will want to start at the beginning, the Altenew Card Blog.
Take a look at my Polka-dot Embroidery Hoop:
Who doesn’t love polka-dots? Especially purple polka-dots. I used Altenew’s Sugarplums Ink Cubes.
Here’s how to create this home decor:
- Cut a piece of linen fabric bigger than the hoop.
- Use a sponge dabber and randomly stamp the lighter color (Pale Mauve) first.
- Followed by Amethyst, Grape Agate and Plum.
- While the ink dries, use an electric cutter to cut out a foil iron-on.
- Iron-on the sentiment in the middle of the stamped fabric.
- Hoop the fabric very taut.
This was fun to create and look at.
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!!
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $30 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 12/11/2019 for a chance to win.
We’ll also draw a winner to receive a $15 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list below. All winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 12/14/2019.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Altenew Card Blog
Altenew Scrapbook Blog
Amber Rain Davis
The Hedgehog Hollow
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links are used at no cost to you. The Altenew products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!