Hello everyone!! End of year organizing can be a pain but its necessary. It’s refreshing to start a new year with things in place.
Let’s take a look:
I started metal stamping two years ago, and my supplies have grown tremendously. My supplies were all over the place- in drawers, baskets, handmade pouches- everywhere.
It was getting on my nerves, really. So I decided for the new year, all of my jewelry making supplies needed to be in one handy place so that I can create without looking in a million different places.
The stackable caddy organizer and tray was my first choice.
- It has multiple units that can be conveniently stacked and locked using the lift and lock feature. When I take each compartment out of the frame, I can stack them nicely to the side of my desk for easy access.
- It has three different compartment sizes-small, medium, and large. All of my supplies come in different sizes, so this feature is excellent for holding the tools, jewelry pieces, and accessories separately.
- The removable storage containers feature hinged, snap-tight lids for convenience.
- I love the lids because I know for sure my jewelry pieces are safe and secure inside of each bin.
- It’s great for on-the-go storage.
- The caddy storage tray fits neatly inside the large storage container. It has ten medium compartments and one large compartment.
- All of my small jewelry pieces fit so neatly in these compartments. Since I use these the most, it makes sense that they are right on top for me to see.
Sooooo, tell me what you think? Are you still looking for a way to store and organize your supplies? I hope I was able to help you make up your mind.
I’ve used these caddy’s to store other items as well, to see how I organize my journal supplies check out this post as well.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links are used at no cost to you. The Deflecto products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!