Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team!! Our challenge this month is Love.
Take a look at my card:
I’m casing Diane Jaquay, take a look at her card:
The colors she used are so pretty, I had to try and copy it. Plus, watercoloring is my favorite type of medium to use.
To create my card:
- I used Concord & 9th Butterfly Beauty Stamp Set and Distress Ink Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade to create the multicolor butterflies.
- I used the mini ink pads and added the color randomly using both ink pads.
- Then I sprayed the stamp with water and stamped the card front.
- Once the butterflies dried, I stamped the butterfly body with Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Black Ink.
- After that, I die cut the sentiment grateful from Concord & 9th Grateful Leaf Die twice and adhered it to the card front.
- Then I stamped the rest of the sentiment using Concord & 9th Lace Leaf Stamp Set using Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Black Ink.
Nice and easy.
What do you think? Please let know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!
Please don’t forget to follow Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook, Instagram and the Blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!