Hello and welcome to Altenew’s June 2019 Stencil Release Blog Hop!! Today we are showcasing the new stamps, dies, and stencils. If you arrived here from the talented Jaycee Gaspar blog, then you are on the right track. If you arrived here on your own, then you will want to start at the beginning, the Altenew Card Blog so that you don’t miss a thing!
Let’s take a look at my mini-notebook:
I love giving gifts to my staff. They totally appreciate all of my handmade goodies. The same is true to any new staff that comes on board.
When new staff arrives, I love to give them gifts as well. This notebook is a perfect gift. Each of my staff members and I write a welcome note on each of the pages and we present it to the newest team member as a way of saying welcome.
This book is easy to create.
Simply cut 5 pieces of the Altenew Sweet Moments Paper Pack to 4.5 x 6.
Round the corners and staple the middle of the books together.
Stamp the welcome sentiment from the Welcome Home stamp set.
Cut 6 pieces of white cardstock to 2.75 x 3.75. Round the corner and adhere each to a page in the book.
Stamp the hello sentiment from the Sentiment Strips on each of the white cardstock.
Round the corner and adhere each to a page in the book.
Nice and simple.
Let’s take another look:
What is a blog hop without an amazing gift? Yayyy!!
- Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to SIX lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by Sunday, June 18, 2019, at 11:59pm EDT for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog and Altenew Scrapbook Blog on Saturday, June 22nd, 2019.
- In addition, Altenew will draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate to giveaway from comments left on each designer’s blog hop list. All winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs by Saturday, June 22nd, 2019.
Next Stop on this Blog Hop is the:
You do not want to miss out on her amazing creations!!
Just in case you lose your place along the way, here is the complete list of participants so that you can find your way back:
Altenew Card Blog
May Sukyong Park
Altenew Scrapbook Blog
Arjita Sepaha Singh
Amber Rain Davis
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. The Altenew products were given to me since I’m on the design team. The other products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with my last Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team post!! I’m stepping down at the end of this month. It’s been my pleasure to work with my teammates and Concord and 9th.
Now onto Our challenge this month which is Floral!!
Wow, my last challenge was a bit of a challenge for me. Florals aren’t my favorite because I’m never sure what to create with them. LOL!! I made 4 cards before settling on this one.
Let’s take a look at my card:
I love how this card turned out. I used Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection stamp set.
Here’s how I created this card:
- Use one of the small flowers and stamp it four times, along with the sentiment with Altenew Jet Black Ink.
- Color each flower with a different color using Tombow Recycled Color Pencils.
- To get the light color in the center of the flowers, use Tombow Sand Eraser to remove some of the color.
- Round each corner using We R Memory Keepers 3 Way Corner Punch.
Super, super easy.
Working with florals wasn’t so bad after all. The sentiment is my favorite, as I say to my fellow teammates: All the Best Friend!!
What do you think? Please let me know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!
Please don’t forget to follow Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook, Instagram and the Blog.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!