Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the long awaited We Are Memory Keepers Planner Punch Review!!
I learned about the Planner Punch before Creativation this year. I don’t remember where but when I saw it I knew that I had to stop at the We R Memory Keepers booth to test this one out. That I did and I’ve been waiting for this product to hit the stores so that I could get one for myself.
Let’s get started:
The Planner Punch Board comes with Adjustable Punches
The Planner Punch Board has a Punch Position Number chart. You use these numbers to align the punches up correctly.
The Planner Punch comes with hole catcher that opens so that you can empty it out.
You can store your inserts flat within the base.
The directions are printed directly on the back of the punch board. (After reading the direction, I found the sticker for the happy planner
Lets see how this tool works:
Mind you, I did not read the directions before playing with it. I wanted to see if I could figure this tool out just by playing with it.
The paper I used was Canson Watercolor paper weighting 140lbs.
I started with the circle binder inserts that came with the punch board. I have a two ring binder that I wanted to add a watercolor insert.
- I measured one of the pages inside the binder to cut the watercolor paper to the correct size.
- Then I used the middle line in the page protector to center my paper. Once that was done, I placed the inserts in the corresponding punch position number. Which is 10 and 63.
- I punch the holes.
- The holes were punch cleanly.
- The page fits perfectly in the binder.
For the next test I used the circle inserts to create a watercolor panel for a 6 ring binder.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 from above.
- For the 6 ring binder, you only need three of the inserts.
- Line the paper up using the grove on the left side of the punch and punch the first three holes 11, 21, 30.
- Turn the paper around and move the punches down to 14, 24, 33 and punch.
- Fits perfect in my 6 ring binder.
The planner punch board is only for ring binders. They have inserts to fit the other planners on the market.
Check out the other inserts:
The disc punch inserts work in the same fashion as the circle inserts. The spiral punch inserts work a bit differently.
Lets start with disc punch inserts:
- For the disc inserts, I used one of the pages from my mini planner to line up the disc inserts.
- There are 7 rings but the package comes with 6 inserts. So you have to turn the paper over to punch the last hole.
- The planner position numbers are 2, 15, 28, 53, 65 and 2 again for the last one.
- It fits perfectly in my planner.
The spiral inserts are a bit different. You only get one punch for the different punches.
The pink insert punches 4 holes per inch.
The gold insert punches 3 holes per inch.
The teal insert punches 2 holes per inch.
Lets take a look:
According to the directions, you place the punch at line 37 and use the center line to start. I didn’t do that. So you will see my photos different then what the company may show.
- Place the insert inside the punch board.
- I used the line guide to line my paper up so that I can punch.
- Then I used the guide on the side of the punch to punch even space holes in my paper.
- Punch the entire side of the paper.
Take a look at all three of them together.
All punch and the inserts are super easy to use. The possibilities are endless with this tool. You can make a varsity of handmade pages.
Here is a tip for your inserts:
They clip together so that you don’t lose a piece.
So here you have it!! The Planner Pouch Board!
What do I think?
I love it!! I recommend it for those of you who are planner lovers.
- This tool is easy to carry vs. the bigger punches for each planner system.
- It fits right in your bag.
- With this tool, you can create pages for any planner, not just the one you have.
- It’s inexpensive.
- You can create custom pages for your planner.
- You can also create your own book with it.
- It cuts though thick paper with ease.
I put in an order with Simply Charming Bags for a custom bag for my punch and the additional inserts. I will share it when it arrives.
So what do you think? Would you add this to your planner supply collection? I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not a paid or sponsored post.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!