Hello everyone!!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Clean and Simple Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card:
Take a look at my card:
When I saw this cue card I wondered what I was going to create. I didn’t have a stamp set that represented it. So, I looked for a digital image to help with my creativity. I downloaded the image and used Photoshop to add color and to type the text.
Nice, simple and easy. What do you think? Are you inspired to play along? Please let me know below!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Fourth Post for the day
If your looking for a2z Scrapbooking March Challenge, click here
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps March Challenge, click here
If your looking for the CASology Post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge!!! How exciting is this!!!
Since its the first of the month, its time for our new challenge!!!
Here is the inspiration photo that guided us this time around:
Now take a look at my card:
My card is very CAS this go round. My favorite types of cards.
Here is how I created this card:
- My card base is Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to an A2 size card, 4.25 by 5.50 scored at 5.50.
- Then I used wishbone from the Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm Die cut and die cut 4 wishbones out of Thermoweb Toner Sheets.
- After that I place a piece of Thermoweb Spring Green Foil on top of the die cuts and ran it through my mini mic.
- I took the backing off of the wishbone and placed them on the front and the inside of my card.
- Then I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.
- I used We R Memory Corner Chomper to round the corner of the bottom left.
Nice and easy!!
What do you think?
Now its your turn to give this challenge a try!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Create a Smile Stamps!!
The winner of this challenge will receive a $25 gift card to their online store and will be asked to be our Guest Designer for the next month.
Thank you for stopping by!