Hello everyone!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Cue Card for you!!!
This week’s cue card is super simple!! The shortest distance between to points is a straight line!!!
This week we are all about lines!!
I went with Chevron lines!! Those embossed chevron lines are totally amazing.
The lines in the banner and the lines in the leaves are a plus!!
Here’s how I created this card:
1. Cut my card base to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50.
2. I used Stampin’ Up! Chevron Embossing Folder to create my card panel.
3. I used Lawn Fawn Our Friendship Grows stamp set and die set to create my flower and leaves focal point.
4. I used Copic Marker Y32, Y35, Y38, G07, E33, E35, E37 to color the flower and leaves.
5. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and flag the end.
6. I adhered the card panel with fun foam to the card base. I adhered the leaves to the back of the flower with tape runner and the banner to the card panel with foam tape.
7. I added Clear Wink of Stella the flower. I added to crystal clear gumdrops underneath the banner for balance.
I love how this card turned out!! I hope you do to! Let me know below.
Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Kymona Tracey ←Me
Our Guest Designer this week:
I’m linking my card up to Addicted to Clean and Simple Challenge this week.
It’s all about Chevron!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by.