Spring is in the air and all of the flowers are budding. It’s amazing to see the many different flowers that grow this time of the year.
On my way to work yesterday, I decided to take some pictures of the flowers I see along my walk. I used my iPhone to take these photos and I must say they aren’t so bad. I was pretty amazed. Take a look at what I found.
Look how pretty these flowers look. It makes me want to plant new flowers in front of my house. Let me think, um mm, *shaking my head*, I don’t think so. No green thumb here. What I do have are crafty fingers!!!
So, I created a card using flowers for the Less is More Challenge. The theme this week is Flowers!! How fun!! Perfect timing, my Papertrey Ink order just came in and my new Oopsie Daisy stamp set, which contains a lot of different flowers, was included.
By the way, my favorite flower is the Daffodil!!! Hence the Daffodil Delight card stock!
1. I used the larger flower and stamped it with Colorbox Frost White ink and stamped my vellum card front six times.
2. I allowed the ink to dry because if it doesn’t it would smudge all over the place.
3. Once the ink dried, I added Stampin’ Up large rhinestone to the center of the flower.
4. I attached the vellum to my Daffodil Delight card stock with tiny dot of glue behind the rhinestones.
4. I added Daffodil Delight ribbon and stamped the sentiment in Versamark Onyx. I punched the sentiment out using my Stampin’ Up! one inch circle punch.
This card was easy and fun to create!
I also used Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Delight ribbon that is retired.
Please let me know what you think.