Hello everyone!! Can you believe we are already in June!! It was just January the other day!! Time is flying so fast.
If you were asked what you accomplished in the last 6 months what would your answer be? Wow, for me it would be a lot.
Here is a short list from January to June:
- I traveled to Houston, Texas for Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference.
- I traveled to Rosemont, Illinois to become Copic certified.
- I entered a lot of blog challenges and have met a lot of wonderful people.
- I’ve taken a couple of Creative Live classes and LOVED them.
- I participated on my very first blog hop with some of my classmates from April Bowles Blogging Class.
- I won and received honorable mention from a couple of the card challenges I participated in.
- I traveled to Hanover, Maryland to take a Copic workshop class.
- Let’s not forget all of the mothering I’ve done in the last 6 months.
Those are big accomplishments for me so Congrats to me. Speaking of Congrats, June is the month for graduations! I love graduations. My hat goes off to everyone graduating this year. So making a card for this occasion was most fitting.
I’m playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today. Here is a copy of their sketch:
This sketch was created by Linda C.
I love the stripes at the bottom of the sketch. I decided to use Stampin’ Up!’s new in colors for this card.
Take a look:
So my soon to be sister-in-law, just graduated from law school and the WOO-HOO is for her! I remember when she was applying to law school. I can’t believe the time has passed so fast. She is studying for the bar now so she is unreachable but I wanted to give her a shout out on my blog for a JOB WELL DONE!!
So let me know what you think? I love comments.