Hello everyone!! I’m here today with my first card created for DoubleClick as a Skittles Design Team Member!!!!
I’m so excited about this opportunity! So with no further a due, lets have fun with our first challenge.
The Challenge Theme is Ice-Cream. Who doesn’t want ice cream in the summer time, as a matter of fact, anytime! Very Berry Strawberry is my all time favorite ice cream. Topped with a Cherry is always delicious!!
Check out my card that I created for this challenge:
Don’t you just love the ice cream cones! Check out my cranberry cherries on top!!! Aren’t they delicious.
Take a closer look:
To create this card:
1. I used Simon Says Stamp Ice Cream Cones Craft Die and cut out four cones and four different flavor ice cream.
2. I adhered all of the cones and the ice creams with foam adhesive.
3. I added retired Stampin’ Up! Pool Party twine and tied a bow.
5. I rounded the corners of my front panel and my card base using my We R Memory Corner Chomper.
6. I added Wink of Stella Clear to my ice cream.
7. Then I added my Cranberry Skittles to of my ice cream and card!!!
You can win the New Summer 2014 Skittle Release, all you have to do is create a project using the ice cream them.
Visit the DoubleClick website and link up your project by August 5th, 2014 for a chance to win.
I hope to see all of you over at DoubleClick’s website!
Thank you for stopping by!