Hello everyone!! I’m here again with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our December Challenge!
Once again, the theme is White Stamping. That could be white ink, white paint or white embossing stamped image.
I decided to go with white ink and a dauber for a Bokeh effect!!
Take a look at my card:
I love this affect, thanks Dawn Woleslagle for the tutorial!!
Here’s how I created this card:
1. I added Alizarin Crimson Hue and Cadmium Yellow Hue watercolor paint to my water-socked Carson XL Watercolor Paper.
2. I stamped my sentiment using Mama Elephant Happy Everything in the center of my watercolor piece.
3. I created my own circle stencil out of acetate.
4. I used the stencil to stamp various size circles with my ink dauber and Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink.
5. The bigger circles were stamped lighter then the smaller circles. I overlapped the circles to create this effect.
6. I trimmed my watercolor panel down and adhered it to the front of my card base using foam adhesive.
Easy Peasy! What do you think? Let me know.
Now its your turn!!
You can stamp away to your hearts desire, using white ink, gesso or white paint. You can even stamp an image and then emboss with white embossing powder if you want to too!!
To be clear, you CAN stamp in other colors too, but we need to see some parts of your project have clearly been stamped in white!
We are delighted to be sponsored this month by Rubber Dance!
Rubber Dance carry an amazing range of wonderful stamps, you really need to check them out if you haven’t already!
The prize this month is a voucher to spend in the shop…..
PLUS:The Design Team will have a look at all your gorgeous work, and choose their Top Three….. and the overall Winner will get published in Craft Stamper magazine! Yes, the winning entry will appear in the UK’s number one stamping magazine! AND: The Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for an upcoming challenge!
So, £20 worth of rubber stamps, publication AND a guest DT slot? What are you waiting for?!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!