Hello everyone!! I’m here today with a2z Scrapbooking February Challenge. The theme is Embossing!!
How fun is that. There is so much you can do with embossing. As a matter of fact I just finished a class that taught me new trick with embossing. So I have so much to share this month.
Take a look at the card I created:
Check out those embossed hearts!! Totally amazing. So you want to know how I created this card?
Here you go!
1. I cut my card base out of Hero Arts Snow Layering Paper to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50), my embossed panel to 3.75 x 5.0 and my front panel to 4.0 x 5.25.
3. I added Wow- Cable Car Red embossing powder on top of my stamp image then heated it up. Then I set that panel aside to cool down.
4. I used the heart die from Hero Arts Stamp and Cuts Hearts set to cut 3 hearts out of my front card panel.
5. I stamped my sentiment on the front card panel using Hero Arts Sending Love Stamp.
6. I attached my embossed panel to the back of my front card panel.
7. I added Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty accents Epoxy Stickers to my front card panel.
Easy Peasy!! I love how this card turned out.
Well, now its your turn!!
Some of the supplies I used can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
I hope my card gives you some inspiration to participate in our Embossing Challenge. It runs to the end of the month, you only have 27 days left to play along.
You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Hope to see you there!
One more thing before I go, did you know that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook?. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets!! You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!!
Thanks for stopping by!!