Hello everyone!! I’m here today with another card I created for my Stretch Your Dies homework!!
Kristina Werner taught us how to die cut within larger dies. I thought this was totally awesome.
Take a look at my card:
For this technique:
1. I die cut our leaves out of watercolor paper.
2. Then I arranged the leaves the way I wanted them to appear on my card.
3. I covered the arrangement with masking paper so that the leaves stay in place.
4. I ran the masked leaves through my big shot to cut out a circle.
5. Before moving the mask, I added foam tape to the back of each leaf.
6. I placed my masked piece down and then took my time and lifted the mask.
7. I die cut my thank you, added Wink of Stella to all of my piece and my card was done.
Super easy and fun.
Thanks for stopping by!
6 thoughts on “Online Card Class Homework – Day 2”
Thank you Holly!
Now this is a cool card.. Great job kymona. I’m loving those colors nice and soft.
Great job with this techniques! I haven’t attempted it yet 😊 Love the bold black sentiment!
Great job with this technique! I haven’t attempted it yet 😊 Love the bold black sentiment!
This is just so amazing and so well put together!! Beautiful work!!!