Hello everyone!! I am here today with CAS(E) this sketch!! I haven’t had a chance to play with them in awhile, so happy I can today.
CAS(E) This Sketch #116 was done by Leigh Penner. Take a look at her sketch:
Take a look at my card:
Oh baby!! Isn’t this the cutest bear you’ve seen! I want a hug from him!! What about those dies that is behind him? Totally awesome, right!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I started out with Simon Says Stamp Fog cardstock. I cut it to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50.
3. I stamped Simon Says Stamp Make A Splash Set to stamp my little bear and used the coordinating die to cut it out.
4. I used Copic marker R24 and colored his heart in.
5. I added all of the pieces with foam adhesive.
6. I added Your Next Stamp Crystal Clear Gumdrops for added interest.
So what do you think? Please leave me a comment below!!
I’m also linking my card up to Darnell’s NBUS Challenge #4.
I’m also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
I’m also linking up to Uniko Studio Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!!