If your looking for the Waffle Flower Craft Challenge-Photo Inspiration click here.
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with CAS(E) this sketch!
It’s been a while since I played along so when I saw Michelle’s sketch, I knew I wanted to play along.
Isn’t this a pretty sketch! I ordered some Penny Black stuff and I knew I wanted to use the flower from their Sunny Hello stamp set. I was just worried it wouldn’t arrive in time but IT DID!! Yayyyy!! I love when USPS delivers on time.
(By the way, the stamp set is on sale at Joann’s for $9.59, can’t bet that.)
Lets take a look at my card:
This photo doesn’t do that flower justice! That flower really shimmers. I used Perfect Pearls to color that flower.
Take a closer look:
Take a look at that shimmer! This was my first attempt at working with Perfect Pearls. I totally love it! Its so pretty.
I created a video showing you how I used the perfect pearls to color that flower.
Wasn’t that cool. I love watching that.
Here is how I created my card:
1. I cut my card base from black cardstock into an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 5.50
2. I cut my white card base to 4 x 5.25.
3. I stamped the large flower from Penny Black’s Sunny Hello stamp set using Versamark onto my white cardstock.
4. I used Rangers Perfect Pearl Sunflower Sparkle to add color to that flower. I used a clean brush and pounced the powder onto the flower. No spreading with the brush for fear that it will smear.
(The perfect pearl is on sale too at Joann’s for 1.79. Great deal)
5. Once the entire image was covered. I taped the extra off and then use my brush to wipe the excess powder around on the card to give a little shimmer to the card panel.
6. I die cut Smile 3 times from Penny Black Creative Dies-Hooray. I attached all of the die cuts with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive. I attached the die cut to the front of my card panel.
7. I added Simon Says Stamp Sparkle and Shine Sequin and Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm sequin using glossy accents.
8. I attached my card panel with Tombow Xtreme Adhesive.
That’s it!! I love how elegant this card turned out.
What do you think? Let me know.
I’m linking up to the NBUS Challenge.
I’m also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
I’m also linking up to Stempelkuche Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!