Second Post for today
If your looking for the Stamping on Pattern Paper, click here
Hello everyone, I’m here for a second time today. I’m here with the Muse Challenge #110. Yayyy, I’m glad to be here with them this week.
My friend Tenia Nelson is the Muse this week!! Take a look at her card:
I love the way this gold flower looks. So classy!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50.
2. I cut my card panel to 3.25 x 4.75.
3. I used Create A Smile Botanical Love to stamp the big flower in Versamark ink and embossed it with Ranger Enchanted Gold then heat set it.
4. I added Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape and Stacked With Love Washi Tape to the side of my card panel.
5. I attached my card panel with foam adhesive.
6. I added Your Next Stamp Black Gumdrops for added interest.
Lets take another look at that flower:
Isn’t it pretty?? I love it. It sparkles in the light. I have to use this embossing powder more often.
So what do you think of my card? Please leave a comment below.
I’m linking this card up to Darnell’s NBUS Challenge #4.
I’m also linking this card up to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!