Second post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps New Release, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our June Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is sure to please you this month!! Our challenge this month is New Beginning!! Use any Hero Arts product to create anything that fits your fancy. This will be fun and interesting. The possibilities are endless.
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
So, I’m taking the new Online Card Class Mask-erade and Shari Carroll taught us how to create a background using liquid masking. I thought it was such a cute idea that I wanted to try it myself.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my watercolor paper panel down to 3-3/4 x 5-1/2.
3. I covered each butterfly with Incredible White Mask and let it dry.
6. I let my card panel dry and then I used my fingers to remove the dried liquid mask. In the process of removing the mask, my paper tore.
7. To fix that, I used a little bit of glue to attach the ripped piece back.
8. I attached my card panel to the front of Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue cardstock.
9. I attached the card panel to the card base with tape.
10. I die cut Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Congrats out of black cardstock 3 times.
11. I stacked the die cuts on top of each other and adhered it to the card front.
12. I stamped another sentiment from that same stamp set underneath the die cut.
13. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the die cut for added interest.
I had a lot fun creating this card. So what do you think? Let me know below.
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of May. Good Luck!
A good number of my supplies can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
I’m linking my card up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!