Hello everyone! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge for the month of July.
This month’s theme is Take a Stamp!! That means take any stamp and create something, anything goes!! Now if that isn’t easy, I’m not sure what is!!
Take a look at my card:
I am totally siked!! My niece said “Auntie that is amazing”, when I was finished with this card. That is why the sentiment is amazing. I love this card so much. The colors are so pretty.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I used Versamark Ink and covered this awesome new stamp that I picked from The Ton! Its a fairly new stamp company and this stamp is totally awesome. Its called Peony Garden Stamp!
2. I placed my watercolor paper on top of the stamp and rub the ink onto the paper.
3. I added Hero Arts White Embossing Powder on top of the stamped image. Then I heat set the embossing powder.
4. Then I added some of Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst in Orange and Lemon Yellow. I love this watercolor powder. Its so vibrant and super easy to use.
5. I cleaned up my water color piece with a damp napkin and trimmed it to fit on an standard size A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50).
6. I didn’t want my sentiment to cover up my watercolor flower so I stamped The Ton’s Friggin Fabulous Stamp Set on Dura-lar Acetate with Versamark Ink and heat set the white embossing powered.
I have to say I was amazed that I didn’t melt the acetate or my finger! I didn’t prep my acetate with powder before I stamp it so that is why you see so many specs. I’m ok with it.
7. I added this sentiment piece to my card front with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
Pretty neat right!! Now its your turn to play along with us.
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for July is: Art Journey
Here are the prizes this month:
Sorry I don’t have an image but if you visit the store you will see the most amazing stamp sets!!
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
I’m entering this card into Virginia’s View Challenge #16.
Thanks for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge”
Kymona I love your simple clean and vibrant style, this is gorgeous. xxx
Love that splattery watercolour background!
This is BEAUTIFUL Kymona!! Your water coloring is beautiful and those colors are lovely together!
Your card is the reason I invested in these powdered colors. It took my breath away.