Hello everyone!! I’m excited to be here with you today to sharing an amazing project created for the Right At Home March Release Blog Hop!! This is the design team third blog hop and we are delight to full you with inspiration.
The new Abstract Florals and Script Greeting stamp sets are so much fun to play with. I have to admit the Abstract Floral stamp set is totally out of my comfort zone. I can’t figure out which inks to use to build the flowers. Play with this set, has helped me a lot.
Take a look at my cards:
I love how my flowers turned out. I shied away from building my flowers this go round but you will see that later this month.
Here’s how I created these cards:
- Both cards are an A2 size cards, 4.25 by 5.50 scored at 5.50.
- I used the Mini Misti to stamp the flowers, stem and sentiment all at one time using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink. It saved me time on the second card as well, since everything was in the right place.
- After the flowers were stamped, I used Tombow Recycled Color Pencils to color them in.
- Once the flowers were all colored, I took Tombow Mono Sand Eraser and give the tip of the flowers some highlights.
- I added some YNS Give Thanks for Sparkle and Candy Land Glittered Gumdrops and round the top corners to finish the cards off.
I’m going to make a couple more of these cards so that I can include them in the happymail packages that I send to my giveaway winners.
Your next stop on this awesome hop is Yuki’s blog! She is amazing!!
What’s a hop without a giveaway!! One lucky person who hops along and leaves a comment on each blog will win the Scripty Greeting stamp set.
So what do you think? Let me know below.
Thank you for stopping by!!