Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our September Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is sure to please you this month!! Our challenge this month is Shake it Up!!
I love shaker cards!! For those of you who follow me know that I love shaker cards because I make them all the time. You can find a full tutorial on how to create a shaker card using a fuse tool here.
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
Here is how I created this card:
- I cut the Bo Bunny Altitude Pattern Paper to 4.25 x 5.50, which is the size of my card base.
- Then I used a circle die to cut a circle in the center of my patten paper.
- After that I used the same die and my fuse tool and created a circle pocket for my sequin.
- I filled the pocket up with Lucy Abrams Iridescent White Sparkly Sequin.
- I attached the shaker pocket to the back of the pattern paper using Plus Glue Tape.
- I used my Misti to line the sentiment up with the open circle on the pattern paper so that my sentiment placement is correct.
- I used Hero Arts Joy To The World Stamp Set to stamp my sentiment with Hero Arts Memories Black Dye Ink.
- Once the ink dried completely, I added foam tape tot he back of the pattern paper and attached that to the card base.
Done! Finish! Complete! Now its time to Shake, Shake, Shake!!
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of May. Good Luck!
The stamp sets that I used can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of those stamp sets I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!