Hello everyone!! I’m here with So Suzy Stamps and our last challenge for 2015!!! I can’t believe this year is almost over!! So why not send 2015 off with a bang!!
Check out our new challenge:
Check out my card:
Oh man check out how those colors really pop off of my card. I love the purple and blue!! Getting gifts bring me joy, wish I received some. LOL!!
I used the new release So Suzy Stamps Present stamp! Awesome stamp to color and play with.
Here is how I created this card:
- I stamped the present randomly on my card panel using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- Then I stamped another present and used my Brother Scan and Cut 2 to cut it out. I used Copic Marker: V06, Y02, Y15, Y19 to color my image in.
- I adhered the present to the card panel using foam tape.
- After that I used Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy Die to cut out the sentiment three times out of fun foam.
- I adhered the sentiment on the card panel using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- I adhered the card front to the card base using fun foam.
Super simple and easy to duplicate.
What do you think? Please let me know below.
Thank you so much for stopping by!