Hello everyone!! I’m on So Suzy Stamps blog today sharing a last minute gift-giving idea!!
For those of you who are last minute shoppers and can’t find a gift for that special person. I have an idea for you!
They are the easiest thing to give to someone weren’t able to get a gift for. Now you could give them the gift card as is or you could make your own gift card holder that is easy as 1-2-3!!
Take a look at my gift card holder:
To see the full tutorial, please head on over to So Suzy Stamps blog!! You will not be disappointed!!
If I don’t get to speak to you before Christmas, let me be the first to say Merry Christmas to all of you. For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, Happy Holiday to all of you!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hello everyone!! I’m here with So Suzy Stamps and our last challenge for 2015!!! I can’t believe this year is almost over!! So why not send 2015 off with a bang!!
Check out our new challenge:
Check out my card:
Oh man check out how those colors really pop off of my card. I love the purple and blue!! Getting gifts bring me joy, wish I received some. LOL!!
I used the new release So Suzy Stamps Present stamp! Awesome stamp to color and play with.
Here is how I created this card:
- I stamped the present randomly on my card panel using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- Then I stamped another present and used my Brother Scan and Cut 2 to cut it out. I used Copic Marker: V06, Y02, Y15, Y19 to color my image in.
- I adhered the present to the card panel using foam tape.
- After that I used Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy Die to cut out the sentiment three times out of fun foam.
- I adhered the sentiment on the card panel using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- I adhered the card front to the card base using fun foam.
Super simple and easy to duplicate.
What do you think? Please let me know below.
Thank you so much for stopping by!