Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge as the Guest Designer for the month. I’m super excited to participate in this challenge this month. The ladies on this team are totally awesome designers.
Here is the photo inspiration that I used to create my card:
When I saw this photo, I was torn on what to create! I saw the purple first, its my favorite color, then I spotted the snowflakes on the wall and thought how can I recreate that look and here you go.
Take a look at my card:
I totally love how this card turned out!! Purple is such an amazing color! It’s vibrant and deep!!
I wanted to include the snowflakes, the colors purple and black!
Here is how I created my card:
- I used Distress Ink Dusty Concord and add the ink to my paper. Only on one side of the card base since the snowflakes were in the corner.
- Then I used Create a Smile Snowflake stencil and Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste to add some snowflakes over the purple ink blending.
- Then I used Lawn Fawn Joy Die to die cut 3 words out of fun foam.
- I adhered the sentiment to the card base using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Then I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequin from the Create a Smile Snow Dancing kit.
So what do you think? Please let me know.
This challenge runs for two weeks. You have until December 14, 2015 at 11:55pm to enter for a chance to win a super awesome prize!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!