Second Post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps January Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our February Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is all about Masking!!!!!
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
First let me tell you that my daughter, really had me dying with laughter. She said, “Mom, why did you color the watermelons orange”? I said, “because they are oranges”. Then she said, “Mom those aren’t oranges, they are watermelons. Look at the seeds and the rim”. I had to laugh!! So yes, they are watermelons that I turned into oranges.
In any case, all I did was:
- Stamp the two fruit on some masking paper then cut them out by hand.
- I stamped the apple first, then covered it with the masking paper then stamped the orange on both sides.
- Then I removed the masked and covered the right orange, with its mask, then stamped the last apple.
- Some of the fruit are in front and some are in the back. That is what masking does. It prevents you from having lines in the images.
- Then I colored them with Copic Markers E27, G07, R46 and YR68.
- After that I stamped the sentiment and added some gems.
Great trick, right? I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of March. Good Luck!
The Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Fruit Stamp Set, Hero Arts Clear Gemstones and Hero Arts Snow Layering Paper that I used can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any thing please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!