Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge!!! How exciting is this!!!
Since its the first of the month, its time for our new challenge!!!
Here is the inspiration photo that guided us this time around:
Now take a look at my take of this photo:
Here is how I created these mini milk cartoons for my daughter’s class:
- I used retired Stampin’ Up! Bigz L Mini Milk Carton to cut out 3 milk cartons.
- Then I put the cartons together with Tombow Extreme Adhesive.
- After that I added some random Love Washi Tape around the boxes.
- Then I added some crystal hearts from Michael’s for my bling onto all of the boxes.
- I used My Favorite Things Pierced Heat STAX to cut out three small hearts.
- I stamped Right At Home Kiss Kiss sentiment onto the hearts.
- I adhered the hearts with some Micheal’s clothes pins.
They are filled with candy for her classmates. I hope they love these too.
What do you think?
Now its your turn to give this challenge a try!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Create a Smile Stamps!!
The winner of this challenge will receive a $25 gift card to their online store and will be asked to be our Guest Designer for the next month.