Second Post for the day
If your looking for So Suzy Stamps March Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with a2z Scrapbooking today with our March Challenge!!!
Our new challenge is all about Embossing!!!!!
Check out the card I created for this challenge:
Can you see the embossed triangle pattern? I love how this turned out.
Here is how I created this card:
- I used Prima Watercolor Confections to create the watercolor background.
- Then I used Hero Arts Triangle Background and embossed the watercolor panel.
- After that, I trimmed the watercolor panel down, then I used Hero Arts Congrats Stamp and Cut and cut out the sentiment out of the panel.
- I die cut the sentiment out of some white card stock and glued them together.
- Then I adhered the watercolor panel to the card base.
- After that, I glued the sentiment together, then I inlayed them back into the panel.
- I added three black pearls for an added touch.
What do you think?
I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of April. Good Luck!
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts products please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!