Second Post for Today
If your looking for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here with CS Take It Make It: Take a Technique Challenge Inspiration for April.
Our theme is Take a Technique: Spring Flower!!
For this month’s challenge the technique we would like you to stamp a flower anywhere on your project, or even real ones!! Cover your art with flower embellishments, or make a flower shaped creation. Go crazy (or minimal if that’s your thing!) with the florals…and don’t forget to include stamping somewhere too!!
This should be super fun to see what you come up with.
Take a look at my card:
This was super easy technique this month. I love Spring Flowers because I’m a Spring baby!!
Here is how I created this card:
- Cut the black card base to an A2 size, 4.25 by 5.50 scored at 5.50.
- Cut the white card base using Mama Elephant Femme Frames.
- Use Hero Arts You’re So Lovely Stamp set to stamp your flowers using Hero Arts Tide Pool and Bubble Gum ink.
- Then stamp the sentiment two times using Versafine Ink.
- Add small Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones to center of the flowers.
- Finally adhere the white card panel to the black card base with Tombow Extreme Adhesive.
So what do you think? I love how this card turned out.
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for April: Traplet!
Prize: All Six Kate Crane Art Journaling DVD’s
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thank you for stopping by!!