Hello everyone!! I’m here today with a new a2z Scrapbooking Challenge. Its all about watercoloring and I have a super fun technique for you: using a stencil to watercolor!
Yup, you can use stencils to watercolor. Go figure!!
Take a look at the card I created:
Creating this card was simple, although it looks complicated.
- Take Hero Arts Bold Daisy Stencil and turn it up side down.
- Tap Distress Mini Ink Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade ink pad onto the stencil.
- Spray the stencil with water moving the ink.
- Turn the stencil over and place it onto your watercolor paperr.
- Press down and use a napkin to wipe away the excessive ink and water.
- Let the watercolor paper dry.
- Stamp the sentiment using Hero Arts Handwritten Thank You using Versafine Ink.
- Add Hero Arts Sunshine Mixed Accents to finish the card off.
What do you think?
I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into our challenge. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Winner will be announced on the 7th of April. Good Luck!
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts products please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!