Happy Saturday everyone!! I’m super excited today!! My first born is graduating from high school today!! I’m super excited and overcome with emotion. I feel happy, excited, sad, scare and curiosity all at the same time. I knew this day would come but it sure seems like it came so super fast. Just yesterday he was walking with me to my college classes. Now he will be off to his own college. Totally a full circle moment for me. I love him with all my heart and soul!! I know that he will do well on this new journey in his life. I hope he loves college as much as I did!!
Sticking to the CASology challenge, I created a fun card for my son to let him know that he made it and this is just the beginning!!
Take a look at my card:
I’m having fun with this cue card this week. I’m not sure if you know, I love owls. My favorite one is the white owl from Harry Potter. I wish I could have one. My daughter said she would buy one for me some day. Yes!!
For this card, I used Gerda Steiner Designs Graduation Owl. Its a free digital stamp from her store. Super cute and fun to color!!
- I downloaded the image and used photoshop to place him on my cardstock.
- I printed the image onto the heavyweight cardstock, cut and scored to create a top folding card.
- I used Copic markers to color him in: Body: E31, E35,E37, White Gel Pen Stomach:R20, W0, W1, White Gel Pen Nose: 100 Eyes: BG0000 Cap: N5, Clear Wink of Stella
- Then I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink Lunch Box Notes using Versafine Black Ink.
- I used the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners.
Nice, Easy, Clean and Simple!
I’m playing along with Gerda Steiner’s Share Your Design Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!