Second post for today
If your looking for the Altenew Design Team announcement post, click here
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team!! Our challenge this month is Layered!
Take a look at my card:
To create this card, I used Concord & 9th Oh, Hello Turnabout stamp set paired with Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Die Inks.
- I followed the directions on the back of the stamp set packaging as to ensure that I stamped correctly on my card panel.
- I used 3 different color inks from Clearsnap to stamp each turnaround.
- When using this stamp set, once you stamp the first set, you turn the cardstock not the stamp to make the right stamp marks.
- Once card panel was completed, I die cut a piece of vellum using a circle die.
- Then I stamped the main sentiment using Versamark and added white embossing powder. Heat set.
- Adhere the vellum to the card front using foam dots.
Super quite and easy. I love this stamp set for the sentiments included. They are so powerful and encouraging.
What do you think? Please let know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!
Please don’t forget to follow Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook, Instagram and the Blog.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
3 thoughts on “Layered – Where Creativity Meets C9”
Your card-making is divine. I love how you used the words at different degrees and colors. The vellum added a nice touch as well.
Hey Crafty Artist KC!! Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your kind words.