Hello everyone!! I’m starting a new series on my blog called the Art Journaling Series!! I’m having so much fun with paints and stencils that I want to do more and share more!! I will try and post at least once a month for now but we will see how this goes!!
I posted a page yesterday, if you didn’t see it, you can check it out here.
Let take a look at my new page:
Here’s how I created this page:
- I applied different size washi tape to my 8 x 10 Gel Press Plate.
- Then I randomly added Vicki Boutin Acrylic Paint in yellow and orange on top of the washi tape plate.
- I used a brayer to even out the paint.
- Once the plate was covered, I remove the washi tape, leaving the pattern you see above.
- After the paint dried, I used some stencils from The Crafter’s Workshop (Mini Ledger, Mini Time for Love, and Mini Specimens) and Liquitex Black Gesso to add the different marking on the page.
- To finish the page off, I stamped Visible Image Face It! and Imagine Dream Inspire stamps using Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink.
I totally love how this page turned out. I thought about writing on this page but it didn’t need it at all.
I’m linking my page up to Craft Stampers Take It Make It Challenge this month.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!!