Hello everyone!! I’m here today with another Art Journaling Page plus a Giveaway to share with all of you!!
My good friend Josefine and I decided to get together and do a mini Instagram hop using Gel Press Petite Plates.
Both of us love using Gel Press Plates on our art journaling pages. So when we saw the petite plates we had to give them a try and share what we love with all of you!!
This petite set comes with 3 gel press plates:
- 3″ Hexagon
- 3″ Oval
- 3″ Rectangle
We wanted to show how we used it to get everyone excited about them.
Take a look at my page:
I wanted to show how you could create different impressions using all three of the plates. My design is very random and I love it that way. Not much thought goes into my pages. I used StencilGirl Stencils for each of my impressions.
So for each impression I use the same process:
- This what the plates looks like once you take them out of the packaging.
- Once I decided on the plate that I wanted to use, I placed the stencil right on top of the plate.
- Then I added some paint on top of the stencil and used a brayer to even the paint onto the plate.
- This is what the plate looks like after the paint is evened out.
- Take the stencil off of the plate to see the pattern transferred onto the plate.
- Press the plate onto the paper to create the design your looking for.
Totally fun and no two impressions will ever look the same.
So what do you think? Aren’t these petite plates fun to use.
You have three chances to win:
- Leave a comment here.
- Leave a comment on my Instagram page
- Leave a comment on Josefine’s Instagram page.
Here’s what you have to do, leave a comment on this blog post, letting me know what you will create with this press plates. Leave your comment by Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 by 11:59pm est to win.
A random winner will be chosen and announced Thursday, July 27th.
(Thank you so much for stopping by. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. All products were personally purchased. This post was not paid or sponsored. )
Thank you so much for stopping by!