Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog Challenge Design Team!! Our challenge this month is Watercolor!!
Watercoloring is one of my favorite mediums to use. It is so forgiving and no matter what happens it is your masterpiece. There are no mistakes with watercoloring and that is what is so much fun when I work with them.
For my card today, I created my own background using a couple of colors and a paintbrush. Super easy and totally fun.
Take a look at my card:
Here’s how I created this card:
- Select the colors you want to use.
- Wet your brush, pick up a color and create squares on your card front.
- Once you have as many squares as you want, heat set so that the watercolor square could dry.
- Stamp the sentiment using Altenew Permenant Black ink.
- Round the corners using We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
Super quick and simple!
What do you think? Please let know below.
I can’t wait to see how you interpret our challenge theme this month.
Did you know that we have a giveaway going on? Yes, we do!! Our sponsor Concord and 9th is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their shop!! Yes!!! Isn’t that big. Plus the winner gets to be a guest designer for a future challenge.
Here’s how: Create a project using Concord and 9th and upload it on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog by the 29th of every month of for a chance to win. A random winner will be chosen and it could be you!!
Are you ready? So, go and create!!