Hello everyone!!! It’s CASology Tuesday!! We are back with another Clean and Simple Cue Card just for you!!
This week’s cue card:
Take a look at my card:
This week’s cue was super fun to work with. I recently received a stamp set from Rubber Dance Stamp called Textured House and I knew these houses were perfect for this week.
Creating this card was easy. I used Derwent Inktense Pencils to color the images in. Then I used a wet paint brush to move the color within the image.
The sentiment stamp is from Taylored Expressions Mama & Me stamp set.
I posted a super quick video on Instagram a couple of days ago showing how I color the images in. If you would like to take a look, click here.
What do you think?
Are you inspired to play along? Please let me know below!
Wait before you go, I have a surprise for you:
If you like this stamp set or any other stamp set from Rubber Dance Stamp, use coupon code: KTFreeShip for free shipping!! YES, Free Shipping.
For more inspiration, check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Our sponsor this week is Rubber Dance Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hello everyone!! I’m back again for this month’s Your Next Stamp Sneak Peek!
We are getting ready for our October Release Blog Hop tomorrow with a sneak peek today. Are you excited? I am!!
Take a look at my card that I’m giving you a sneak peek of:
YNS Supplies: Santa’s Helpers Stamp Set and Die
Other Supplies: Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Wendy Veechi Embossing Paste, Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil, Canson Watercolor Paper, 3M Foam Tape, Ranger Archival Ink and Ranger Distress Glitter
Oh man creating this card was so much fun! I initial colored this image for Kathy from The Daily Markers 30 Coloring Challenge as a sneak peek before the sneak peek and shared it on Instagram. The response was amazing, 218 likes!!
So I knew I need to really get it on a card!! I love how it turned out. It looks better in person.
Here is how I created this card:
- I stamped the YNS Santa’s Helpers image on Canson watercolor paper using Archival Ink because its waterproof.
- Then I watercolored the image using the Derwert Inktense Pencils.
- After coloring the image in, I used YNS Santa’s Helpers Die set and die cut the image out.
- I taped down the Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil down to my table and applied the Wendy Veechi Embossing Paste onto the cardstock.
- I lifted the stencil and add the Ranger Distress Glitter on top of the paste.
- Then I stamped my sentiment onto the card base.
- The finally step was to pop up my die cut image to the front of the card base using foam tape.
Super fun, I tell you. This is one of my favorite stamp set for this release!!
So are you excited about what you see? You have to see what my fellow team members came up with the rest of the release!
You can find all of the new projects on the Your Next Stamp Blog!!
I hope I see all of you tomorrow for the October 2015 Release Hop!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!