Hello everyone!!! I’m here today with the new DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!!
This weeks challenge is Something New!! With the new year coming, this theme is so fitting.
I used new goodies to create my card. I love how it turned out.
Take a look:
Don’t you just love the vintage look that this card has?
Here is a list of all the new goodies that I used to create this card:
This card was super easy to create.
Here is how:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50)
2. I cut 1/2″ strips of pattern paper and adhered them next to each other.
3. I inked the edge of my card with distress ink for a vintage look.
4. I wrapped linen thread around the card and tied a bow on the front of the card.
5. I stamped my sentiment with black ink and die cut it with my label die cut.
6. I adhered the label with foam adhesive.
7. I added Sunshine Yellow Skittles to finish off my card.
I totally love this card. Such a non-traditional valentines day card.
What do you think about my card? Please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Now its your turn to join us and play along with our challenge this week.
I hope to see you there.
I’m also linking this card to Waffle Flower’s Anything Goes Challenge.
I’m also linking this card to Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!