Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #179: Emboss Resist Using Diecut.
I’m so excited to be able to play along with them this week. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had a chance to play with them in awhile.
I’m also playing along with Simon Says Stamp: Create Your Own Background!
Take a look at my card:
1. I used Papertrey Ink’s Circle Die Cover Plate to create my background.
2. I die cut the cover plate and taped it down over my Neenah Solar White Card Stock card panel.
3. I applied the Versamark Ink directly on top of my circle stencil.
4. I added Hero Arts White Embossing powder to the versamark card panel. I heat set it.
6. I used a damp napkin and wiped of the ink from my embossed circle so that they look nice and white.
7. I cut two scribbles out of vellum using the Papertrey Ink’s Circle Scribbles Die.
10. I adhered the scribbles down with Tombo Multipurpose Glue, then added the hello die on top of that. I added the stamp sentiment underneath the hello.
11. I added Wink of Stella to the hello die cut.
I think this card turned out very pretty. I love how the colors blended together. So tell me what you think.
Thank you for stopping by!