Second Post for the today!
CS Take It Make It Post is here.
Hello everyone! I’m here again today with DoubleClick Connection Skittles Challenge!
The theme is Thank you!
November is the time of the year where we give extra thanks to those that we love and those that we’ve met along the way.
I choose to use pumpkins because they are perfect for Thanksgiving.
Take a look at my card:
I decided to go with a clean and simple card because thank you’s don’t have to be over the top. They are clean and simple.
I love this pattern paper because of the autumn feel.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I used Hero Arts Harvest Die Cuts to cut out my pumpkins from Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather Pattern Paper.
2. I adhered the pumpkins to the card base using adhesive.
3. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Thankful for You stamp set.
4. I added two Pumpkin skittles to both sides of the sentiment.
5. I tied a small bow out of Lawn Fawn Orchid trimming.
6. I rounded the corners and I was done.
So what do you think?
I hope you join us and play along with out challenge this month.
Thanks for stopping by!!
5 thoughts on “Thankful for you!!”
Aaaawwww! So cute!! That patterned paper is gorgeous, isn’t it?
So simple, so cute, so well-done and to the point!! The point being gratitude!! I feel alot of gratitude for you and your friendship – Thanks!!!
Hey Taunya!! Glad to see that your back and feeling a bit better. Thank you for your kind words. I consider you to be a friend and I’m truly grateful for you.
Cute card.. Love the colors and design