Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!!
This month’s theme is Christmas!!! I’m super excited about this challenge. There are so many neat stamps, stencils, die cuts with a Christmas theme that the possibilities are endless.
I decided to create Christmas gift tags for this challenge. Oh boy did I have fun with this challenge. I created not one, not two, but three tags for you today.
Take a look at my tags:
Aren’t these the cutest tags you’ve seen. I love these winter friends paired with my Skittles of different colors!!
For all of these tags:
1. I die cut these tags using Clearly Besotted Rounded Tag die.
2. The pattern paper that I used was Lawn Fawn Snow Day and Sweater Weather.
3. I stamped and die cut my images using Simon Say Stamp Winter Friends stamp set and die cut.
4. All of them have a different color Skittles: Rudolph, Slate and a Frosty Glitter.
5. Each image was colored with Copic markers.
Now lets take a closer look at each tag:
For this tag:
1. I stamped the snowflake with Versamark ink and covered them with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder. I heat set the images.
2. I drawn in a curved line and used my B000 Copic Marker to create a shadow that resembled snow.
3. I stamped my sentiment under the hill.
4. I stamped my image with Memento Black Ink and colored him in with Copic Markers: Coat and hat: R24, R27, R29, R46; Belt: 100; Buckle Y35; Face: E00, E11, R20. Then he was die cut out.
5. Foam adhesive was used to pop him up off the tag.
6. The front tag was adhered to the red tag with regular adhesive.
7. I added Slate Skittles to the left and right of the sentiment.
8. I used Stampin’ Up! retired Sweater ribbon to finish off my tag.
Take a look at my second tag:
For this tag:
1. I used Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil and Embossing Paste to create the snowy background. I added Distress Glitter Clear Candy Rock for the glitter look.
2. I stamped and colored my image with Copic markers. Then I die cut it out.
3. The rest of the directions are above.
4.I’m entering this tag into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Stencil Challenge.
Now to the last tag:
For this tag:
1. I stamped the musical notes for this tag.
2. Then I followed all of the directions up above.
What do you think about my give tags!! Please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Now its your turn to join us and play along with our challenge this month. I hope to see you there!!
I’m also entering these tags in the Tag You’re It Blog Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!
14 thoughts on “Winter Friends Gift Tags!!”
Really Really cute!
Thank you my dear!!
Oh, these are so sweet! I love the embossed backgrounds on the first two!
Hey Leigh!! Thank you for your wonderful comment. Yes, embossing really makes a world of difference.
These are super sweet!
Hey Kim! Thank you so much for your sweet comment.
These are very, very cute!
Hey Hazel!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I love these little tags.
Fabulous tags Kymona, so cute! Great photography by the way! Thank you for sharing at Tag You’re It!
Hey Tracey!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!! Your tag was a great inspiration for me. Thanks for having me!!
Beautiful work! I found your blog via DoubleClick AKA. I really like your style and how you’ve put so many extra touches on each tag. Super cute and wonderful additions to any package. Thanks for inspiring.
All of your tags are SO adorable! I love the texture on them and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for linking them up to Tag You’re It!
Yes, they are as cute as can be and I LOVE them! You outdid yourself with these adorable tags! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It, Kymona!