Hello everyone!! I’m here today Guest Designing for Gerda Steiner Designs. Super Doper Awesome!!!
Have you seen her latest stamps? Totally awesome! She has clear stamps, digital stamps and good old rubber stamps!! You can’t bet that!
If you haven’t checked her out, you have to go on over and pay her visit!!
Today, I’m playing with a clear stamp called Peeking Friends! Super cute images and easy to color!
I’ve created two projects. I have a third one, but as I’m writing this post, I’m having a creative block. Crazy right. I just can’t figure out what I want to do with what I have. As soon as I do, I will do a separate post on it.
Take a look at what I did create:
First up is a gift tag that doubles as a card since it opens.
This is how I created this tag:
- I stamped the image using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink and colored the elf in with Copic Markers; G07, R37, Y13, E11 and E25.
- Then I used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut him out.
- Then I used Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo 2 Dies to cut out 3 tags, 2 out of white cardstock and 1 out of retired Stampin’ Up! Season of Style.
- I used the circle die to cut out a circle in the pattern paper.
- I adhered the pattern paper to one of the white tags.
- I used my score board to score the back tag so that I could Tombow Multipurpose Glue to hold the tag together.
- I stamped my sentiment in the circle.
- I created a shaker pocket using the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool, click here if you want to see a tutorial.
- I added random sequin to my shaker pocket and sealed it up.
- I attached the pocket to the back of the pattern paper using Tombow Extreme tape.
- Then I added 3M Foam tape to the back of the pattern paper, to add dimension.
- I put all of the pieces together. Then I added my colored elf to the front of the window.
- I punched a hole at the top of the tag using the We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile.
- I added some ribbon to the tag.
Second up is a card:
Check out my santa!! I love how he looks like he is peeking into your window!! Hope you’ve been nice this year.
Check out this picture I also took of this card using some props!! I wanted to give it a try.
I picked up this porcelain palette plate and was excited to use it!! I love how the card looks surrounded by different embellishments.
Here’s how I created this card:
- I cut my front card panel to 4.25 x 5.50 and used My Favorite Things Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Die.
- I used Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil and Wendy Veechi Embossing Paste to add snow to the front of the card panel.
- I attached the front panel to the card base using Tombow Extreme adhesive.
- I stamped my the santa and used Copic Markers: R37, R39, R89, E00, E11, C1 and colored him in.
- I slipped the santa between the front panel and the card base to give the impression that he is peeking into your window.
- I stamped the sentiment and WaLa, I was done!1
Super sweet and pleasant card!!
Soooo, what do you think? Please leave a comment below!!
Stay tune for my third card as well!
I’m entering my tag into the Tag You’re It Challenge #33
Thank you so much for stopping by!!