Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!!
I’m super doper excited to be here today as a Design Team Member for CASology!!!
I still can’t believe it!! Don’t wake me if I’m dreaming!!
2015 is going to be a great year, I can feel it. It’s starting off to a great start! Wouldn’t you say!!
Starting with today, January 6th, 2015!! Are you asking why? Can you guess? It has a lot to do with the cue word for today. It might seem a little corny but it means a lot to me.
I hope you guessed what the cue word is for this CASology Challenge. If not, here you go!
Here is my card:
I decided to use the colors red, black and white because those are the colors of the CASology blog.
The heart symbolizes my love for the challenge. Don’t you just love that sketch heart. Its super cute.
So, I made another card. I just change the colors around.
Take a look:
These card were easy to create and would make awesome valentine day cards for loved ones.
Here’s how I created both cards:
1. I cut my card base to a 4 x 4 card size scored at 4 out of Simon Says Stamp 120lb thick white cardstock.
2. I used my Simon Says Stamp Sketch Heart to cut the heart out of my card base.
3. Then I cut the heart out of Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red cardstock.
4. For both cards, I added a piece of piece of printer paper to the inside front flap of the card so that the heart would stick perfectly.
5. For the first card, I inlaid the red sketch heart with the white heart base. I did the opposite for the second card.
7. I rounded my corners using my corner chomper.
That was easy peasy, right!! You have to check out my fellow design team members creations for more inspiration.
Kymona Tracey←you’re here
Guest Designer: Nonni
Now its your turn to play along. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!
Cindy B Designs is sponsoring this challenge this week, how awesome is that!!
I’m also linking this card up to the NBUS Challenge #3.
Thank you for stopping by!