Hello everyone!! I’m here today with DoubleClick Skittles Design Team for the last time. This design team has a soft spot in my heart because this was my very first design team.
I remember when I received the email from Carri, I was totally blown away. As a newbie to the design team world, it felt great to know that someone liked my creations.
I thank Carri for giving me a chance to work with her and my fabulous design team members.
With that said, my last challenge theme is Use Button, Brad or Bow!
Take a look at my card:
Check out all of the layers on this card!! I love it.
I also love my pears! I water-colored them. My skittles look great in those four corners.
Creating this card was easy. Here’s how:
1. I cut my Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock to an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 4.25.
2. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangular Die 2 and 3 from the outside to cut my Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate cardstock and Khaki cardstock, respectively.
3. I used Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Embossing Folder to emboss my khaki cardstock.
4. I layered the khaki on top of the dark chocolate and then I added Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Bakers Twine and tied a bow.
5. Then I attached the whole piece on top of the green leaf cardstock.
6. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square Die 3 and4 from the inside out to cut my dark chocolate cardstock and Simon Says Stamp 120lb White cardstock.
7. I stamped the pears from Simon Says Stamp Quite the Pear stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
8. I used my Koi watercolors and colored my pears.
9. I attached the white cardstock onto the dark chocolate cardstock.
10. I attached that whole piece to the front of my card.
11. I cut out another stitched rectangular piece from the white cardstock. I stamped my sentiment using Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Ink.
12. I added Meadow Skittles to all for corners of my dark chocolate cardstock.
I love how this card turned out. Now its your turn to create something!! I want to see all of you over at DoubleClick Connection for my last challenge.
Thank you so much!
9 thoughts on “We Make Quite The Pear!!”
Pingback: Woohoo!! I Made The Team!! | Kreative Kymona
Pingback: Top Dog Dies: Love Letters | Kreative Kymona
Like how you watercolored the pears. Like the stiching. I have the SSS stitched dies and like using them.
Hey Melissa!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!! I really enjoyed watercoloring those pears!! It was a lot of fun. Oh yes, I have all of thise stitched dies, they are the best!!
This is really a darling card!
Hey Beth!! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!
These colors are beautiful love the pears..
Saw this card over at DoubleClick – so cute and I love how you used skittles for corner accents!!! I am so excited for you and all of your opportunities you are having – you go girl!!!
Love those delish pears Kymona, and also those SSS dies…