Hello everyone!! I’m here today with DoubleClick Skittles Design Team for the last time. This design team has a soft spot in my heart because this was my very first design team.
I remember when I received the email from Carri, I was totally blown away. As a newbie to the design team world, it felt great to know that someone liked my creations.
I thank Carri for giving me a chance to work with her and my fabulous design team members.
With that said, my last challenge theme is Use Button, Brad or Bow!
Take a look at my card:
Check out all of the layers on this card!! I love it.
I also love my pears! I water-colored them. My skittles look great in those four corners.
Creating this card was easy. Here’s how:
1. I cut my Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock to an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 4.25.
3. I used Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Embossing Folder to emboss my khaki cardstock.
4. I layered the khaki on top of the dark chocolate and then I added Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Bakers Twine and tied a bow.
5. Then I attached the whole piece on top of the green leaf cardstock.
8. I used my Koi watercolors and colored my pears.
9. I attached the white cardstock onto the dark chocolate cardstock.
10. I attached that whole piece to the front of my card.
11. I cut out another stitched rectangular piece from the white cardstock. I stamped my sentiment using Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Ink.
12. I added Meadow Skittles to all for corners of my dark chocolate cardstock.
I love how this card turned out. Now its your turn to create something!! I want to see all of you over at DoubleClick Connection for my last challenge.
Thank you so much!