Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Top Dog Dies with another Valentine’s day card for you!
Love will be in in the air soon and I hope your getting ready for the ones you love. If not, I have a really cute card that is super easy to make for those loved ones.
Take a look at my card:
Aren’t these cats the cutest you’ve seen!!! When I saw this die, I knew I wanted them to close together looking out to something.
The male cat wasn’t sure how to tell the female cat “I love you” so he decided to have it written in the sky for her to read it herself!!
I love the ombre effect in the background!
Lets take a closer look:
Check out the glitter on my die cuts letters and heart shape.
Check out this side view, so you can see the scalloped edge of the heart on the inside of the card.
So you want to know how I created this card? Here you go:
2. I created my own heart stencil out of acetate so that I can create a perfect heart ombre effect on the inside of the card.
4. I cut the letter and shape from Top Dog Dies Heart Mini Album Finishers Die Set out of black cardstock.
5. I adhered it on the inside of my card and added Clear Wink of Stella for the sparkle.
6. I die cut my cats from Top Dog Dies Cool Cats Die Set out of black cardstock.
7. I adhered the cats with regular adhesive.
That’s it!! So what do you think? I love how the cats are looking at the horizon together. Beautiful!!
I would love to hear what you think.
Before I go, Top Dog Dies has a Little B Giveaway going one right now. One lucky Winner will receive $113 in Little B Crafting Products.
You have 3 chances to win. Enter by January 25, 2015!! Check out Little B Dies here.
Thanks for stopping by!!