Hello everyone!! I’m here today with the CASology Design Team this weeks Challenge.
We are combining challenges with Darnell Knauss NBUS (Never Been Used Schtuff)!
Yayyyyy, how much fun is that!! I have sooooo much schtuff that I’ve never used before, choosing what to use was not hard at all.
Take a look at my card:
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cut my Neenah Solar card stock to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 5.50.
2. I used painters tape to score off the bottom have of my card so that I could do some ink blending.
4. I die cut Lil’ inker designs Awesome Word Die out to the card base between the white and the color blend.
5. I cut a piece of lightweight cardstock, added adhesive and attached it to the inside of my card front.
6. Then I die cut the word Awesome 3 more times so that the word will pop up off of the card. I stacked the word on top of each other with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.
7. I inlaid the word back in the card. The adhesive was already on the the card panel that I added in step 5.
8. I stamped my sentiment underneath the die cut word using Lil’ inker designs Hello, Awesome.
9. I added some My Mind’s Eye Charmed Black Enamel Dots to the front of the card.
What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!!