Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday!! Friday is in sight now, yes! I need a day off!! LOL!!
Wednesday’s are my Top Dog Dies days!! I’m here today to share another new die they released last week!
Take a look:
They are super cute and will fit on any box, card and scrapbook page. The stitched edges are so pretty!
Take a look at my totally awesome gift box:
You can give this box to anyone, simply change the sentiment from “Be Mine” to something that would suit your recipient.
I used the heart die from Top Dog Dies Heart Mini Album Finishers Die Set, to create all of those small hearts on my box!!
Take a closer look at my box:
I attached the tag under one of the glitter hearts and it fit perfectly. No string needed!!
I added the glitter hearts on both sides of the box. This box is big enough to hold a nice size gift!!
I added a bag fill of chocolate to this box. I’m giving my box to my daughter. I have to make another one for my son.
Here is how I created this gift box:
2. I put the box together buy folding on the score lines. I added my chocolate to the box now because when I add the decorations to the box, you can’t open it back.
3. I used my retired Stampin’ Up! Scallop border punch to create the scallop border out of Stampin Up! Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
4. I attached the border punched cardstock to the edge of the white cardstock. Then I adhered the entire piece to the takeout box using Tombow X-treme adhesive.
5. I attached 5 pieces of Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine around my box.
6. I die cut 16 small hearts from Top Dog Dies Heart Mini Album Finishers Die Set and attached them to the bakers twine with glue dots.
That was super easy to create and the recipient will love it. Head on over to the Top Dog Dies shop to see what they have to offer. You will not be disappointed.
So what do you think? Let me know below.
Thanks for stopping by!!