Hello everyone!!! I’m here with Top Dog Dies!! I’m here showcasing one of their new dies from their fall release!!
Lets jump right in!
Today I’m working with the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Die Set!! It’s a super doper cute die set and the possibility are endless!!
I love the stitching in these pumpkins!
Here is the card I created with this die:
Doesn’t this card make you ready for the fall? It gives such a warm feeling to me. Those pumpkins are just too cute!
Here is how I created this card:
- I used retired Stampin Up! Polka Dots Embossing Folder to emboss my Stampin’ Up! Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Then I cut the stripes of Recollections White Cardstock and Stampin’ Up!Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and adhered them to my card base.
- Then I die cut the pumpkins out of Stampin’ Up! Tangelo Twist Cardstock and Stampin’ Up! Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
- I adhered the pumpkins to the card panels with foam tape.
- I stamped my the sentiment using Stampin’ Up! For All Things Stamp Set using Stampin’ Up! Mossy Meadow Ink.
- I added Lucy’s Little Things Just Peachy Sparkly Shaker Sequin for added dimension to the card panel and Clear Wink of Stella to the pumpkins.
So what do you think? Please let me know below.
Top Dog Dies is having a sale right now, check it out! You don’t want to miss this one!
I’m playing with AAA Cards Challenge #48:
Thanks you so much for stopping by!