Hello everyone, I’m here today with So Suzy Stamps October 2015 Blog Challenge.
Check out my card:
I just love how that background turned out!! I’m not use to making background but I wanted to give this a try and I’m so glad I did!!
Here’s how I created this card:
- I cut out a circle mask and adhered it to the card front so that I could blended Distress Ink Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves together to create the night sky.
- Then I used Heidi Swap Star Stencil and Hero Arts Unicorn Ink and added some stars in the sky.
- Then I used WPlus9 Shimmer Spray Mist to add shimmer dimension in the sky.
- After that I stamped So Suzy Stamps Safest Day Stamp Set using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink.
- Then I stamped the So Suzy Stamp Halloween Cat using the same Hybrid Ink .
- Then I used the Hybrid Ink to add color to my Unique Laser Deisgns Halloween Mini Chipboard and adhered it within my moon.
It might look hard, but it was the easiest card I could have created!!
So what do you think? Please let me know below!!
Check out my fellow design team members!! You will not want to miss it..
I hope you join in our challenge this month.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!